How can you listen to
Radio Cape Town?
Most importantly, we are on online radio station, so you need the internet.
You unfortunately cannot listen to us on FM or AM – (you don’t want to know the costs involved and protocols to follow to get that up).
Stream Via our Website:
If you are on a mobile device and are reading this, then scroll to the top of the page and look on the right hand side for the triangular PLAY button.
Tapping this will open the media player, hit the PLAY button in the centre and you are listening to Radio Cape Town.
If you are on computer and are reading this, you have two option:
- Scroll back to the top of the page and look on the left hand side (under our logo), you will see a play button – VOILA
- Second option: Scroll to the top and bend your eyes to the right and see a link called: “POP UP STREAM” – Clicking on this, will open a new (smaller pop up) window on your computer with our media player.
Stream via our Mobile App:
Click / Tap on this Smart Link: https://onelink.to/RadioCapeTown
- If you are on an Android Phone, the link will direct you to the Google Play Store on your phone to download and install our App
- If you are on a Apple iPhone, the link will direct to the IOS App Store to download and install our App.
- Any other platform – the link will simply direct you to our Website to stream from there.
Stream from other Platforms / Apps:
Radio Cape Town is currently available on all of the platforms (icons below) for your entertainment.
IE: You can live stream RADIO CAPE TOWN using the above methods almost anywhere and anytime.